For your information, baking soda and vinegar are two of the most useful household products that can be used to clean many things, including toilet. So, lets learn how to to clean a toilet with vinegar in the right way step by step.
Cleaning with a mixture of baking soda and vinegar in the bathroom can work really well
It’s nontoxic and natural. Costs just pennies! And it’s easier than you might think.
- Pour about 1 cup of vinegar into the toilet bowl and swish it around with a toilet brush.
- Let it sit for about one minute.
- Add about 1 cup of baking soda to the toilet bowl, then add another 1 to 2 cups of vinegar.
- Let the solution sit for about 10 minutes.
- Use a toilet brush to swish the solution around the bowl, making sure to get the solution onto any stains that are above the water line. At this moment don’t flush the toilet.
- Let the vinegar and soda solution sit for up to 30 minutes, swishing one or two more times until the stain is gone.
- If any stain remains, scrub it with the toilet brush or a stiff-bristled nylon brush.
- Flush the toilet to rinse.
Want to hear some more tips?
- Whether you are doing a weekly cleaning or need to clean after weeks of grime have built up, vinegar can clean your toilet easily.
- First, be sure to choose white distilled vinegar.
- Don’t use apple cider vinegar. The brown color could stain your toilet.
- Apply the vinegar to the entire inside of the bowl and spray on targeted areas.
- You can even just pour the vinegar into the toilet bowl’s water and let it sit. Why? This is especially effective if there is a toilet ring at water height.
- When it comes time to scrub your toilet, use a toilet brush dipped in the clean toilet bowl water.