Through an intense mode of use, dust and dirt from humans and pets accumulates on the surface of the bed. These organic compounds are a favourable breeding ground for the life and propagation of different species of viruses, microorganisms,
and bacteria. This results in persistent unpleasant smells. After the formation of stains and contaminants it is recommended to deep clean your mattress with the help of professional cleaning products and specialized equipment.
How often is it recommended to have your mattress deep cleaned?
A third of our lives are spent in a bed, so it’s very important to keep your sleeping place in a perfect order. Bed linen should be washed at least once a week. Your mattress should be deep cleaned at least once every six months.
Specialized Kärcher machines are indispensable for the mattress cleaning. Only human-friendly cleaning products and professional equipment from leading companies are used when deep cleaning any mattress.
The mattress cleaning procedure:
- vacuum cleaning of the mattress;
- cleaning the mattress surface with an extractor which, under pressure, removes contaminants with a detergent;
- treatment and removal of persistent spots from the mattress surface;
- washing the mattress with water by the extractor under pressure;
- vacuum drying of the mattress.